Translate

Monday 12 August 2013

Miley, You Can Stop


Miley Cyrus, I put up with your accent during Hannah Montana because I'm a Disney fan. I loved "The Last Song" because it was based on a Nicholas Sparks novel and featured none other than Liam Hemsworth the babe. In fact, I won't lie, I'm 23 years old and "The Climb" is one of my favourite songs to belt out in the car whilst sitting in Sydney's revolting traffic situation.


But one thing I do not like, is your hair. Soz, I just don’t.




It’s okay though, who am I to judge? You’re obviously going through something traumatic in your life. Or maybe, just like every other woman out there, you just wanted a change.


Regardless, you hair isn’t really why I’m writing this blog. You see your try-hard, wannabe; OTT film clip actually kills my life. The whole Faux Lesbian girl thing has to go. I like that you’re edgy, but if you’re not careful it can lead to tacky.


The song however, couldn’t annoy me if it was on repeat for two weeks. True story, yes I’ve had it on repeat, what of it?! I absolutely ADORE the song. It's the best radio song to come out since Taylor Swift's catchy, yet winey "Weeeee are never, ever, everrrr, getting back together!!"


Enough fan-girling here. What I’m trying to say is, Miley, I understand you're trying to find your feet; I really do, but please stop trying to be a mix of Rihanna and Lady Gags.


I hope you’re not offended. We can totes still ride horses together (at Billy Ray Cyrus’ Ranch) in the summer time, or even sniff some coke if that’s what you’re into these days. **


Check out the vid below.












Are you a fan of slobbering Miley?



Wogarella,


X













** This author is a total health freak whom does not condone the usage of abusive drugs in any way, shape or form.

Image sourced from www.billboard.com.

2 comments:

  1. I like the song not sure about the hair. I HATE HATE HATE the film clip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's trying to erase her previous image of being a Disney's sweet funny angle and wanna be badass. she's not pulling it off I've hated her for her hair and clips, music. The things she wear are Horrible if you ask me! does these things supposed to make her look hot? because i'm not feeling it. This reminds me of another Disney star that wanted to change her image by doing the same thing. Christina Aguilera by the song Dirty.
    PS: i didn't watch Miley's video to be honest but regardless, I've seen many things of her that made me not too.

    ReplyDelete