Translate

Thursday 19 April 2012

FRIDAY NEWS: Shane and Liz Hot or Not?

I’m not going to lie, when I think of hot celebrity couples stunning pictures of Miranda and Orlando, Wills and Kate and of course the adorable Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth pop up in my mind. Shane and Liz? Not so much.
To be honest, I was absolutely shocked when it was revealed that Shane Warne and Liz Hurley were officially a couple. In fact, as mean as it sounds I laughed out loud, just the thought of our average looking cricketer who actually had the chance to date such a sassy international celeb.

Like most people I was on the defensive side, hating Shane and feeling a deep sense of sympathy for our local babe, Simone Callahan. I thought it would die down eventually, but a few months have passed and they seem to be enjoying each other’s company.

Having just picked up a copy of this week’s Woman’s Day I’m embarrassed to say that I’m actually stoked for them! They look genuinely happy. If you haven’t got your hands of a copy just yet, please see visual evidence below.

I’m not sure if I’m just having an emotional day, but the fact that Liz has stated “I am extremely happy when I’m with Shane. We are very similar in many ways.” Is an indication that they’re more than just a controversial couple?
What do you think of the cover?
Do you think it will last? I hope so. For the sake of Shane’s kids and well, their cuteness as a duo.


Happy Friday!

Wogarella Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment