Translate

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Wogarella: Call me Vlog-arella!


Lovers, today I would like to share with you my latest venture. You see, last night I ventured into the Video blogging territory, better known as "Vlogging". Yes, I popped my cherry. And now I'm thinking that I am an absolute twit for not having started earlier! 

The thing is, I'm a writer, always have been and probably always will be. Before I realised I was a writer I was (and still am) an avid reader. I'm also a viewer, (Shamelessly admit to watching Taylor Swift fan videos.)  So I figured, that with my Macbook in hand, I would hover over the iMovie application and and actually make use of my boisterous personality, which I hope comes across through my writing. 

On the Band Wagon:


I'm aware that Vlogging isn't something new and have always considered it, but the catalyst for my entry into the youtube-loving-life was an application to become a reader reviewer/vlogger for all 'round expert website rescu.com.au. It's no secret that I'm a  little beauty obsessed, so when the opportunity arose to apply for this role, I jumped on it as soon as I could! 

The Vid:


I'm sure you're itching to hear the voice behind Wogarella, so here it is:







What do you think? It's my first Vlog, so I was a little shy. Your feedback is more than welcome!


Ps I know there is a random red screen that pops up initially, but please ignore it as I'm still figuring out how to use iMovie ha.


Wogarella,

Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment